1. PLEASE SEE RED HERRING DISCLOSURE
2. What ECAM is NOT?
- ECAM is not available to retail investors.
- ECAM is not a mutual fund.
- ECAM is not an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF).
- ECAM is not a U.S. Registered Security.
3. ECAM IS NOT A U.S. REGISTERED SECURITY.
Qualified Institutional Buyers and Accredited Investors by invitation only with KYC/AML compliance by Fund Admin.
Not an offer to invest. See ECAM-R and/or ECAM Private Placement Memoranda (PPM). Significant risk of investment.
The material on this website is intended for informational purposes only, does not constitute investment advice or analysis, or a recommendation, or an offer of solicitation, and is not the basis for any contract or other agreement to make any investment, or for eCAM Biomed Global Impact Fund to enter into or arrange any type of transaction. Forward-Looking Statements: The contents of this website may contain forward looking statements that are based on management’s beliefs, assumptions, current expectations, estimates, and projections, eCAM Biomed Global Impact Fund itself or its investments. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict with regard to timing, extent, likelihood and degree of occurrence. Therefore, actual results and outcomes may materially differ from what may be expressed or forecasted in such forward looking statements.
4. eCAM Biomed Global Impact Private Equity Fund (ECAM) is a closed-end, private, impact investment fund, regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission (GFSC).
- eCAM Biomed Global Impact Private Equity Fund GFSC Reference number: 2566471
- eCAM Biomed Global Impact Investment Management Limited GFSC Reference number: 2566474
5. About eCAM Biomed Global Impact Limited, company number 10989979
- eCAM Biomed Global Impact Limited – FCA Reference number: 926731
- Peter Albert Jensen. FCA approved person. CF1 Director (AR). CF30 Customer. Individual Reference Number: PXJ84051
In the United Kingdom, this communication is issued by eCAM Biomed Global Impact Limited and approved by Robert Quinn Advisory LLP, which is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”). eCAM Biomed Global Impact Limited is an Appointed Representative of Robert Quinn Advisory LLP.
This material constitutes a financial promotion for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (the “Act”) and the handbook of rules and guidance issued from time to time by the FCA (the “FCA Rules”). This material is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to subscribe for or purchase of any financial instrument. The Firm neither provides investment advice to, nor receives and transmits orders from, persons to whom this material is communicated nor does it carry on any other activities with or for such persons that constitute “MiFID or equivalent third country business” for the purposes of the FCA Rules. All information provided is not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and is subject to change without notice. This communication and any investment or service to which this material may relate is exclusively intended for persons who are Professional Clients or Eligible Counterparties for the purposes of the FCA Rules, or fall into a relevant category under COBS 4.12 in the FCA Rules and other persons should not act or rely on it. This communication is not intended for use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
6. UNITED KINGDOM ACTIVITIES REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY (FCA)
eCAM Biomed Global Impact Limited
Reference number: 926731
Type: Appointed Representative
Current status: Appointed representative of Robert Quinn Advisory LLP (“the Principal”) which is authorised and regulated by the FCA.
This is a firm or individual that can act on behalf of another firm (its principal) that is authorised in the UK or regulated in another EEA country. The principal is responsible for the appointed representative’s activities.
Effective date: This is the date from which the Current Status has applied. 26/05/2020
* In its capacity of an Appointed Representative of the Principal firm, eCAM Biomed Global Impact Limited is only permitted (i) to carry on the regulated activities of “advising on investments” and “arranging deals in investments”; and (ii) to market investment services and funds to professional clients and eligible counterparties
FCA approved person.
The individual named below is approved under section 59 of the Financial Services and Markets Act (FSMA) 2000 to perform the Controlled Function (set out below and, if applied for, will be noted as responsible for Insurance Distribution):
Individual name: Peter Albert Jensen
Individual Reference Number: PXJ84051
Date of Birth : 17/06/1958
Firm Name FRN Controlled Function(s) Date(s)
Robert Quinn Advisory LLP 548030 CF1 Director (AR). 16/06/2020
Robert Quinn Advisory LLP 548030 CF30 Customer 16/06/2020
7. DISCLAIMER. THE GUERNSEY FINANCIAL SERVICES COMMISSION (GFSC)
The GFSC is the regulatory body for the finance sector in the Bailiwick of Guernsey.
GFSC Official disclaimer notice
1. The licensing or authorisation of a person, or the granting of a consent, registration or recognition to a person (including an incorporated or unincorporated body of persons) by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission (the Commission) does not imply any representation or warranty by the Commission as to the financial soundness of that person or any other matter. Accordingly, the Commission will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense whatsoever incurred by anyone as a result of dealings with any such person.
2. Whilst the Commission has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that data shown on its website is accurate the Commission does not accept any responsibility for errors or inaccuracies and notes sections 22 and 23 of the Financial Services Commission (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 1987, and the Financial Services Commission (Limitation of Liability) Ordinance, 1990.
3. The Commission cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies of other information which may be accessed directly from its website. This website offers links to laws, regulations, and ordinances on the Guernsey Legal Resources website and other websites, which enable you to leave the Commission’s website. We do not control these links and we are not responsible in any way for the accuracy of the information contained on these links.
4. The materials on this website do not constitute financial or other professional advice. You should consult your professional adviser if you require advice.
5. The Commission will not be liable if, for any reason, the website is unavailable for any period of time.
8. EXTERNAL TERMINOLOGY DEFINITION LINK for informational purposes only, not an endorsement, not an offer, for avoidance of doubt:
- “Closed-end funds vs. mutual funds and ETFs” – Published by Fidelity, Morningstar – Not an offer to invest – Download PDF