MY ECAM is simple and transparent for the following Due Diligence designated users:
Digital Asset Custodian
The International Stock Exchange (TISE)
Regulators (if/when deemed appropriate)
MY ECAM service is based on Quorum Digital Ledger Technology (DLT) by JP Morgan.
MY ECAM is one transparent digital version of
the fund information and transactions:
Easy to use
MY ECAM records every view, every signature, as an event.
All Due Diligence designated users know who completed due diligence and when.
MY ECAM. One, simple, real-time, online, distributed, encrypted, immutable, recording and reporting of the truth, with strict privacy, security and regulatory compliance.
- Digital Assets; Shares, Units, Debt Instruments, Warrants, etc.
- Agreements; Private Placement Memorandum, Limited Partner Agreement, Subscription Agreement, Capital Calls, etc.
- Financial Reporting; Net Asset Value (NAV), Sales, Rents, Dividends, etc.
- Real Assets; Property and Machinery, etc.
- Recorded Transactions; Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) for investor preferences, etc.
- Digital Direct Listing; Annual Cash Drag, Prime Queue, Secondary Market Liquidity, Matched Bargain, Peer-to-Peer, Cross-the-stock, etc.
MY ECAM is a state-of-the-art Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) implementation based on and/or integrated with Quorum and Onyx (in development) based on Ethereum. Quorum is an open source blockchain platform that combines the innovation of the public Ethereum community with enhancements to support enterprise needs. Quorum is supported by ConsenSys and JP Morgan Onyx.
MY ECAM is operated for free, for the benefit of Investors, Stakeholders, Partners, Employees, and Service Providers.
Thoughts we like:
“There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.”
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and