For educational purposes and social benefit, not for profit.
The Mission of the Outbreak Response International Open Network™ (ORION) is to end viral outbreaks before they can proliferate into epidemics or pandemic.
The Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovation (CEPI) was launched at Davos 2017 by Norway, Wellcome Trust, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation,, Germany and Japan.
- Press Release: The World Economic Forum, 19 January 2017: CEPI Initiative Aims to Prepare Vaccines to Speed Up Global Response to Epidemics
- Press Release: Wellcome Trust, 18 January 2017: Global partnership launched to prevent epidemics with new vaccines
- Press Release: CEPI, 18 January 2017: A global coalition to create new vaccines for emerging infectious diseases
- CEPI Update. WHO April 2019. Creating a world in which epidemics are no longer a threat to humanity
Since participating in the CEPI launch at Davos 2017, eCAM Biomed Global Impact Fund has been in development of the public-private Vaccine Bond impact investment model.
The resulting product by eCAM Biomed Global Impact Fund:
- ECAM-V Fixed Income Vaccine Bond. The ORION Vaccine Bond to be leveraged by the ECAM-R private equity fund for competitive financial performance and extraordinary impact.
- The Outbreak Response Open International Network (ORION), to be supported pro bono, by investors in eCAM Biomed Global Impact Fund.
Not an Offer to Invest.
Accredited Investors and Qualified Institutional Buyers Only.
Please See Red Herring Disclosure and Private Placement Memorandum.
eCAM Biomed Global Impact Private Equity Fund – GFSC reference 2566471
eCAM Biomed Global Impact Investment Management Limited – GFSC reference 2566474